Welcome to FoodNet International Holdings Pte Ltd!
4. All materials contained in this Site (“the Contents“), including without limitation text, images, music, computer programmes and all other kinds of works, are protected by applicable copyright, trademark and/or other intellectual property laws. All titles, rights and/or interests in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by the Company.
Restrictions on Use
6. You may not display, distribute or otherwise use any of the Content found on this Site for any commercial purpose unless you have obtained specific prior written consent from the Company.
8. Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of the Company’s copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the prior written permission of their respective copyright owners.
9. The design and layout of this Site is protected by intellectual property and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound, image or search engine from this Site may be copied or transmitted unless with the prior express permission of the Company.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
The Contents of this Site are provided on an “as-is” basis. While the Company has made every reasonable effort to ensure that the Contents on this Site have been obtained from reliable sources, the Company does not make any representations or warranties whatsoever, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company hereby disclaims all express, implied and/or statutory warranties of any kind to you or any third party, howsoever arising and whether arising from usage or custom or trade or by operation of law or otherwise, including without limitation to:
(a) any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, correctness, currency, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability, quality or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this Site; and
(b) any representations or warranties that the Contents and functions available on this Site shall be error-free or shall be available without delay or interruption, or that any defect on this Site shall be rectified or corrected, or that this Site, the Contents and the hosting servers are and will be free of all viruses, other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, programme or macro, and/or any other harmful elements.
11. The Company shall not be responsible or liable to you or any third party for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained or consequences arising from the use of any of the Contents, any damage or loss whatsoever and howsoever caused, including without limitation, any direct or indirect, special or consequential damages, loss of income, revenue or profits, lost or damaged data, or damage to your computer, software, server or any other kind of property, howsoever arising directly or indirectly from:
(a) your access to or use of this Site;
(b) any loss of access to or use of this Site, howsoever caused;
(c) any inaccuracy or incompleteness in, or errors or omissions in the transmission of, the Contents;
(d) any delay or interruption in the transmission of the Contents on this Site, whether caused by delay or interruption in transmission over the Internet or otherwise; or
(e) any decision made or action taken by you or any third party in reliance upon the Contents, regardless of whether the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damage or loss.
12. You hereby agree to indemnify the Company and hold the Company harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) made against or suffered or incurred by the Company however arising directly or indirectly from:
(a) your access to or use of this Site; or
13. You agree that you shall not rely on any Contents of this Site to claim or assert any form of legitimate expectation against the Company, whether procedural or substantive in nature.
14. The Company reserves the right to change, modify, add to, derogate from or vary its position in respect of any regulatory policies, frameworks, projects, initiatives, plans, schemes, objectives and instruments referred to on this Site at any time in the company’s sole and absolute discretion without prior notice to you.
15. You shall obtain your own professional and/or legal advice and conduct all necessary due diligence, including but not limited to making such other investigations or seeking clarifications as may be appropriate, as regards any decision or action that you intend to take in relation to any matter concerning the Contents of this Site.
Availability and Right of Access
16. The Company reserves the right to update or modify this Site from time to time. The Company may suspend the operation of this Site for any period of time without any prior notice.
17. The Company further reserves the right to deny or restrict access to this Site by any person, or to block access from a particular internet address to this Site, at any time, without prior notice and without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
18. You agree that you will not:
(a) use any device, or manual process to monitor or copy any pages within this Site or the Contents without The Company prior written permission; and
(b) use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site.
Hyperlinks from This Site to Third Party Websites
19. This Site might contain hyperlinks to third party websites which are not maintained or operated by the Company who is not responsible for the contents of such other websites and does not endorse the opinions or views expressed in them. The Company has no control over and cannot guarantee the accessibility or proper functioning of those websites. The Company shall not be liable for any damage or loss whatsoever arising from your access to such other websites. Use of such hyperlinks and access to those websites are entirely at your own risk.
20. Hyperlinks to third party websites are provided for your convenience and may be removed or replaced by The Company at its sole discretion. The inclusion of any hyperlink does not imply endorsement by the Company of such websites. Under no circumstances shall the Company be regarded as associated or affiliated in any manner whatsoever with any marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on such other websites to which this Site is hyperlinked.
Hyperlinks to This Website from Third Party Websites
21. You may not frame this Site or any part thereof, cache or create hyperlinks to any part of this Site or any of the Contents, without the prior written permission of the Company. You may write in and must make a specific request for, and secure permission from the Company prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this Site or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. The Company reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to or framing of this Site or any of the Contents.
22. The Company reserves the right to remove or disable any unauthorised hyperlinks to or any unauthorised frames of this Site or the Contents, appearing on any other website.
24. Under no circumstances shall the Company be considered to be associated or affiliated in any manner whatsoever with any marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites which hyperlink to this Site or any of the Contents.
Permission for Use
26. The Company may, at its sole and absolute discretion, grant or refuse permission to use this Site or the Contents, and impose such conditions for the use of this Site or the Contents as it deems fit.
Effective date : 20/03/2020
Last updated : 20/03/2020
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Company (referred to as either “the Company“, “We“, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to FoodNet International Holdings Pte Ltd and its subsidiaries located at 623 Aljunied Road #07-06 Aljunied Industrial Complex Singapore 389835.
Affiliate means an entity under the same Group with at least one common Director and/or shareholder.
Website refers to FoodNet International Holdings Pte Ltd, accessible from www.foodnetinternational.com
Service refers to the Website.
Country refers to: Singapore
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Your Personal Data
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to show advertisements to You to help support and maintain Our Service, to contact You, to advertise on third party websites to You after You visited our Service or for payment processing.
For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Effective date : 20/03/2020
Last updated : 20/03/2020